The New 2023 Pentora 125 is suitable for teenage and users with experience, It is fitted with a Loncin 125cc semi-automatic 3 speed with reverse.
It runs on 18-7×8 on the front and 18-9×8 on the rear.
Some of the improvements are:
- Strong and very solid frame construction in first-class material.
- New single support arm makes it very easy to steer and very better turning circle.
- A new and improved saddle that is also easier to remove (opening mechanism at the back of the saddle, in contrast to the earlier model which has an opening under the saddle which can often be a little difficult to get to)
- 9 litre fuel tank (twice as much as previous model).
- Grease nipples on joints and rear axle.
- New improved rear axle with eccentric adjustment of distance / chain tension.
- New hydraulic braking system on both the front and rear wheels (two braking systems) with a new and simpler “handbrake”.
- Built-in chain tensioner
- Electric Start
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- Oil dampers front and Rear
- Lights Front and Rear
- A Top speed 45Kmph (28mph)
The Pentora comes with powerful hydraulic disc brakes, Twin discs at the front and a single disc at the rear. A solid steel chassis, enclosed footwells
Reverse and neutral indicators keep the young rider informed.
*Safety precautions should always be observed when riding quad vehicles, helmets and safety gear should be worn at all times.
There are no reviews yet.