The PodMX K700 ligament knee brace sets new standards in ergonomics and function. nothing is stronger, lighter and slimmer. Developed with feedback from professional MX, FMX and off-road riders the PodMX K700 brace supports your knee so you can ride with confidence.
- Inspired by the human body, the patented Polymer hinge system used Synthetic Ligaments that function like a human knee, to provide durable and secure natural motion.
- Low-profile Carbon composite Frames provide a strong, lightweight, rigid shell without compromising feel for the bike.
- Interior Strap loops capture your leg to resist rotational forces and brace migration
- Self-tracking patella guard stays positioned in front of your knee and transfers impacts through out the brace and away from the knee itself
- Antibacterial moIsture wicking frame liners, condyle pads and strap pads keep you cool and comfortable
- Available off the shelf in five sizes, each micro adjustable for a custom fit
- Ideal Applications include: Adult riders of all skill levels, ACL and PCL instability, MCL and LCL instability, Rotary and combined Instabilities