Tried and tested for over 20 years
Safety cut off lanyard
Quadzilla Buzz 50
The Buzz 50 is packed full of safety features at a great value price. The 2 stroke 50cc engine is restricted in the exhaust as standard to help learning and improve confidence. The Quadzilla Buzz 50 can also be restricted on the throttle so you have total control over the speed. With safety in mind, the Buzz 50 has fully enclosed footwells protecting the rider as well as wireless remote cut off which allows you to cut the engine avoiding any potential problems. At €1199 RRP the Quadzilla Buzz 50 really is an ideal starter quad.
Out of stock
Tried and tested for over 20 years
|Allow Flexy / Layaway Payments?||
|Allow Full Payment?||
|Apply Partial Payment||
|Calculate Down Payment On||
|Number of Installments||
49cc 2 Stroke
Rider Safety Lanyard, Throttle Restrictor
5, 6+, 7
Shipping & Delivery Parcels
Southern Ireland: Orders received by 12pm Monday - Friday will be dispatched that day and you should receive your delivery the next weorking day. Some parts of Ireland are a two day delivery. Orders received after 12 won't be disatched until the next day, Orders received on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays will be dispatched the next working day.
All our deliveries must be signed for so be sure someone is in as you must be able to sign for the delivery. There are no deliveries on Bank Holidays. If we happen to be out of stock we will ring you to tell you so be sure to leave us a phone number you can be reached on.
Our Delivery charge for this service within Ireland is €6.50 with a 25kg weight limit, if in doubt please phone us on 074 91 77338 or from Northern Ireland on 00353 74 9177348
Pallet charges: €80 to Ireland, Our pallet service normaly takes two days
Buggies and large quads are classed as double pallets, boxed quads and buggies can be stacked, built ones can not. Motorcycle deliveries: The cost varies, if the bike is supplied box, ie to the trade the cost is less that one supplies rolling, please contact us for details.
Delivery to Northern Ireland: Delivery to Northern Ireland is a two day service.
Delivery to the UK Mainland: by DPD 25kg €12, Highland and Islands POA. Pallet delivery €100
Other countries: For details about shipment cost please contact us at 00353(0)749177348 or email email@example.com
- Restrictable Throttle
- 8″ Tyres
- Remote Parental Cut Out
- NB – : These bikes come with an upgraded heavy duty clutch which will be tight on first startup. If you choose to build this quad bike yourself then on first time start up you will have to have all 4 wheels off the floor to take the resistance off the clutch. Failing to do this will burn the starter motor out on start up. This is not covered under warranty, if you are not confident in this process please seek to have this bike built by an ATV mechanic.
- Key switch immobiliser and parental remote
- Exhaust, sump and chain guards to prevent rider damage
- Large foot rests section – even Bigfoot could use these!
- Switch style ignition cut-off
- Strong steel frame with strong seam welds
- Fully automatic, rev-and-go with Forward and Reverse Gears
- Handlebar height (adjustable)
- Robust twin clamped handlebars
- Approx 2 litre fuel tank capacity
|FEATURES||SAFETY TETHER ELECTRIC AND KICKSTART RESTRICTABLE SPEED ENCLOSED FOOTWELLS|
|ENGINE TRANSMISSION TOP SPEED START BRAKES SUSPENSION MAX WEIGHTDIMENSIONS SEAT HEIGHT WHEELBASETYRES||79cc TWO STROKE - AUTO LUBE CVT AUTO (REV & GO) 34mph (approx) ELECTRIC AND KICK FRONT TWIN DRUM - REAR DISC FRONT AND REAR 88kgLENGTH 1300mm WITDH 780mm x 620mm 850mmFRONT 18x8-7 - REAR 16x8-7|