Suzuki GSX-R750 Supersport
A 750cc, four-cylinder engine with a race-proven oversquare bore/stroke ratio provides exceptionally potent, high-revving performance.
Engine utilizes forged pistons, shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes for outstanding engine performance.
Class leading Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system includes fine-spray 8-hole injectors, providing improved fuel atomization contributing to more complete combustion in the cylinder.
- Advanced, race-developed transistorized ignition control circuit helps maintain more precise ignition timing across the range of engine temperatures.
- A 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system features a titanium muffler, which carries a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve.
- The system maximizes torque and improves throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid RPM range.
- A six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- Race-developed, lightweight Showa Big Piston front-Fork (BPF) delivers superb feedback and consistent performance.
- A lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum cradle frame is made of five cast sections and features a cast swingarm.
- An electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at lower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Front brakes feature fully floating 310mm discs and radial-mounted, four-piston Brembo monoblock calipers.