The new King Quad 400 now features fuel injection for greater fuel economy, smoother power delivery and improved reliability with better cold starting.
Adding further to the 400′s practicality is the new digital multi-function display which includes handy features such as an hour-meter, clock and fuel gauge, all in an easy to read format.
The powerful 376cc engine works with the 32mm throttle body and new cylinder head to deliver an increased power and torque curve across the rev range.
A 5-speed manual transmission, independent front suspension and dual hydraulic front discs make the King Quad highly maneuverable, enabling you to tackle a wide range of jobs quickly and safely.
The King Quad 400 offers an amazingly comfortable and practical ride with a sporty feel and an aggressive look. This all adds up to a great value ATV for the mid-size class.
- 376cm3 4-stroke 4-valve engine built for powerful response and efficient performance.
- The powerplant is air-cooled with SACS, Suzuki’s well-proven, efficient air/oil-cooling system.
- Functional and efficient semi-automatic 5-speed transmission.
- A gate-type shift lever allows simple and precise shifting from reverse through neutral, high and low ranges.
- Selectable 4WD. Easy switch into 2WD using a handlebar-mounted lever.
- Torque-sensing limited slip differential provides maximum traction and light steering effort when 4WD mode.
- Push-button electric starting, with a recoil starter backup.
- Independent front A-arm suspension. Swingarm rear suspension with unique dual shock absorbers delivering comfort benefits of fully independent suspension.
- New front brake calipers with enlarged 34mm piston diameter. Brake pad surface area is also enlarged to increase braking performance and durability.
- Sporty bodywork featuring sharply angled, high-clearance fenders.
- Front bumper with large-diameter steel tubing enhances the robust looks.
- Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates, sturdy enough to withstand pounding of trail hazards yet slippery to help let obstacles slide below.
- Suzuki’s exclusive T-shaped seat, designed for all-day comfort and easier body-weight transition.
- Full floorboards with integrated, raised footpegs and ample drain holes.
- Large 16-liter fuel tank. Slim-shaped bodywork side covers around the fuel tank improve rider comfort.
- 25-inch Maxxis tires with aggressive dual-stage tread pattern for consistent traction in wet conditions and quiet, smooth ride on hard-packed trails.
- Dual 35W headlights with high and low settings and a distinctive KINGQUAD shape.
- Durable front and rear cargo racks. 4-liter underseat storage space, protected from the elements. Standard trailer hitch.
- Sturdy winch mount. Wiring conduit for winch wires provided.
- Instrumentation includes analog speedometer, with odometer and tripmeter. Fuel gauge is mounted atop the fuel tank for easy viewing.