The Quad Matic Continuously Variable Transmission ( CVT ) uses a durable V-belt and centrifugal clutch to ensure a smooth ride regardless of speed and terrain. What’s more the Suzuki advanced engine-braking system helps to minimize freewheel during descents – giving the rider maximum control at all times.
The 500 also features an innovative torque-sensing differential with three modes 2WD, 4WD or differential-locked 4WD easily selected with a handlebar-mounted button, providing the set-ups to tackle a range of environments and conditions.
The famous King Quad fully independent suspension system is also included to deliver superior ride comfort and versatile handling performance to make the King Quad 500 the perfect all-round economical package
- 493cm3 fuel-injected 4-valve powerplant engineered for robust output throughout the rpm range, along with strong top-end power
- Fuel injection improves throttle response and fuel efficiency, while delivering power consistently and improving starting.
- The fuel injection system utilizes technology well-proven in both motorcycle and ATV races.
- Efficient and functional fully automatic QuadMatic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), using a durable V-belt and centrifugal clutch.
- Advanced engine-braking system helps the transmission control vehicle speed to minimize freewheel during descents.
- Torque-sensing differential with three modes 2WD, 4WD or differential-locked 4WD
- Easily selected with a handlebar-mounted button.
- Fully independent suspension system – A-arm front and A-arm/I-beam rear – delivers superior riding comfort and versatile handling performance.
- Shock absorbers at all four corners are adjustable for five different preload settings, providing maximum versatility for different loads.
- Front dual hydraulic disc brakes and rear sealed oil-bathed multi-disc braking system deliver strong and consistent stopping performance.
- 25-inch tires with tread and sidewall character specially designed for the machine, mounted on lightweight and sturdy aluminum rims.
- Gate-style drive mode selector lever lets the rider easily and securely select between low, high, neutral or reverse setting.
- Suzuki’s exclusive T-shaped seat, designed for all-day comfort and easier body-weight transition during sporty trail rides.
- Fuel tank positioned below the seat helps keep the machine’s weight center low
- Full-size cargo racks, covered in a wrinkle-finish paint for increased durability.
- Standard equipment including a tow hitch and a sealed 12V accessory outlet.
- Two storage compartments: one easily accessible aft of the rider, and one with a spin-off top on the right front fender.
- Complete gauge package, including a speedometer, odometer, separate trip meter, gear and differential displays, fuel gauge, clock and more.