- €5,098.00. Call for order.
- Fashionable and affordable urban commuter
- 3 wheels for enhanced feeling of stability
- Exclusive Leaning Multi Wheel (LMW) design
- Closely spaced front wheels for agility in traffic
- Aimed at new and existing scooter riders
- Lightweight, compact and easy to handle
- Smart and modern bodywork with plenty of storage
- Natural riding position and comfortable seat
- Economical and lively 125cc liquid-cooled engine
- Front and rear disc brakes for easy control
- Unified Brake System (UBS) as standard equipment
- Optional ABS version available
Yamaha Tricity ABS 125
Fashionable and affordable urban commuter
3 wheels for enhanced feeling of stability
Exclusive Leaning Multi Wheel (LMW) design
Closely spaced front wheels for agility in traffic
Aimed at new and existing scooter riders
Lightweight, compact and easy to handle
Smart and modern bodywork with plenty of storage
Natural riding position and comfortable seat
Economical and lively 125cc liquid-cooled engine
Front and rear disc brakes for easy control
Unified Brake System (UBS) as standard equipment
Optional ABS version available
Out of stock
Shipping & Delivery Parcels
Southern Ireland: Orders received by 12pm Monday - Friday will be dispatched that day and you should receive your delivery the next weorking day. Some parts of Ireland are a two day delivery. Orders received after 12 won't be disatched until the next day, Orders received on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays will be dispatched the next working day.
All our deliveries must be signed for so be sure someone is in as you must be able to sign for the delivery. There are no deliveries on Bank Holidays. If we happen to be out of stock we will ring you to tell you so be sure to leave us a phone number you can be reached on.
Our Delivery charge for this service within Ireland is €6.50 with a 25kg weight limit, if in doubt please phone us on 074 91 77338 or from Northern Ireland on 00353 74 9177348
Pallet charges: €80 to Ireland, Our pallet service normaly takes two days
Buggies and large quads are classed as double pallets, boxed quads and buggies can be stacked, built ones can not. Motorcycle deliveries: The cost varies, if the bike is supplied box, ie to the trade the cost is less that one supplies rolling, please contact us for details.
Delivery to Northern Ireland: Delivery to Northern Ireland is a two day service.
Delivery to the UK Mainland: by DPD 25kg €12, Highland and Islands POA. Pallet delivery €100
Other countries: For details about shipment cost please contact us at 00353(0)749177348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org