The Yamaha YZF-R125 must be the best looking sports bike in the A1 license category. Like every premium R-Series motorcycle, the R125 is directly descended from the YZR-M1 factory race bikes that regularly dominate the podium in MotoGP. And the same race-bred DNA that gives Yamaha riders the winning edge on the track is what makes the R125 such a total performer on the road.
Re-Define your Reality.
Powering the ultimate 125 Supersport is the latest EU5 125cc 4-valve engine with Yamaha’s special Variable Valve Actuation system that delivers strong low rpm torque with exciting high rpm power – giving quick acceleration, fast pick up, a high top speed and outstanding efficiency at all speeds.
For precision handling and extreme traction the compact Deltabox frame is equipped with 41mm USD forks and a lightweight aluminium swingarm with an extra-wide 140 rear tyre. While state of the art suspension and large diameter brakes produce outstanding performance for accurate control. And the aerodynamic R1-derived bodywork and dual LED headlights project a strong and forceful look, confirming the R125’s status as the ultimate lightweight Supersport. Never compromise. Enter R-World.
At a glance
- High-tech 125cc EU5 engine with Variable Valve Actuation
- High combustion efficiency for smooth power
- Compact Deltabox frame ensures lightweight handling
- Lightweight aluminum swingarm for high speed stability
- Assist & Slipper (A&S) clutch for optimum control
- Sleek R-series body with dual twin-eye LED headlights
- 11-litre R-series style fuel tank
- M1 MotoGP-inspired Supersport cockpit
- Sophisticated high-visibility LCD instruments
- Comfortable and efficient ergonomics
- Wide 140-section rear tire for supersport handling
- Supersport specification braking system
There are no reviews yet.