Yamaha Kodiak 700 Special Edition
2019 Special Edition
Available in a stunning Carbon Metallic or Tactical Black finish and cast aluminum wheels, the class‑leading Kodiak 700 EPS SE looks as good as it works.
Powered by the high torque MK II 708cc engine - and featuring a compact chassis with a plush seat for day-long riding comfort - this extraordinary worker can carry a 140kg payload plus rider, and tow up to 600kg.
The smooth-running Ultramatic® CVT transmission and 2WD/4WD system with Diff Lock make this ATV ideal for towing, and the Electric Power Steering makes every working day that little bit easier.
- Special Edition Package
Kodiak 700 EPS Special Edition models feature the unrivaled capability of Yamaha's On-Command® 4WD system and eye-catching painted bodywork paired with durable alloy wheels.
- High-Tech Engine, Built for the Real World
The Kodiak™ 700 EPS SE features a powerful 708cc, 4-valve, fuel-injected engine with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character—ideal for smooth, quiet operation all day long.
- Ultramatic® Transmission
Kodiak 700 EPS SE’s Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear and is the most advanced -- and durable -- CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and a sprag clutch provides natural all-wheel engine braking.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command® 4WD
The three-position On-Command 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full diff lock mode.
- Compact, Comfortable Chassis
The Kodiak 700 EPS SE features a compact and comfortable chassis with fully independent suspension, exclusively-designed 25-inch Maxxis® tires and wide arc A-arms providing optimum terrainability, comfort and handling.
- Class-Leading Power Steering
Yamaha’s Electric Power Steering (EPS) provides the industry’s best balance of steering assist and positive feedback from the trail, providing maximum comfort and confidence.
- All-new, best value for money utility ATV
- Powerful new 708cc DOHC 4-stroke engine
- Yamaha Ultramatic® CVT automatic transmission
- Mechanical 2WD/4WD (On-Command® on SE model)
- Yamaha Electric Power Steering (EPS model)
- Total 140kg front and rear rack carrying capacity
- 600kg towing capacity and front-mounted winch
- Front discs and sealed wet rear brake
- Independent long-travel suspension
- Maxxis 25-inch tyres, 25x8x12 front; 25x10x12 rear
- Digital instruments (EPS models) and storage
- Central halogen work light (EPS models)
Out of Stock