Yamaha YFZ50 Details
- Compact, agile ATV for children aged 6 – 9 years
- Simple to use, fun to ride and easy to maintain
- The ideal introduction to ATV riding
- Yamaha quality, reliability and back up
- Throttle screw for parental speed adjustment
- Switchable limiter restricts max engine speed
- Lanyard with cut-out for total parental control
- Sporty YFZ450R-inspired styling
- Low-maintenance 49cc 4-stroke air-cooled engine
- Smooth CVT automatic V-belt transmission
- Handlebar-mounted brake levers
- Electric start and removable kick-start
Kids ATVs with engines up to 70cc are recommended for use only by riders aged 6 years + and always with adult supervision. All-terrain vehicles with engines of 70 to 90cc are recommended only for use by riders 10 years +and always under adult supervision. ATVs with engines of 90cc or greater are recommended for use only by riders 16 years and older. ATVs are built to operate within their design limits. Safe towable weights, together with maximum carrying capacity are identified in the owner’s manual if applicable. For durability, reliability, but most important of all, operator safety, under no circumstances should the recommended capacities be exceeded. Yamaha recommends that all ATV riders take an approved training course.
Low maintenance design
The YFZ50 quad bike for kids is designed to provide hours of fun for all the family, Yamaha has made sure that it is easy to own and simple to maintain – even for those parents with no previous ATV experience. The automatic transmission means there’s no clutch to adjust, and the air filter can be inspected and cleaned without the need for any tools.