Terms and Conditions of Use of Motoworld.ie Website
Access to this Website and the use of information on it is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use. You should carefully read these Terms and Conditions of Use. By proceeding further, you will be deemed to have accepted them.
In these Terms and Conditions of Use, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated:
• “Terms and Conditions of Use” – means the terms and conditions of use of this Website herein contained;
• “Motoworld.ie” – means the company registered as Motoworld.ie, with registered Office at Port Road, Letterkenny, Co.Donegal.
• “Motoworld.ie Website” and “Website” mean this website, being a website accessible at or via any or all of the following internet address: (i) www.Motoworld.ie;
• “You” means any and all persons accessing or using this Website and/or availing of any information and/or services available on or via this Website;
• “We” and “our” and “us” means Motoworld and Motoworld.ie Website
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Information appearing on this Website is provided in accordance with and subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland and the laws of the Republic of Ireland governs the conduct and operation of this website. The courts of the Republic of Ireland have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Use, the information contained on this Website, and any use made of that information. Any such claims or disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
Disclaimer as to accuracy of information
Care has been taken in the preparation of the information contained on this Website. However, we do not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information contained on this Website.
Prohibited use of Website
The information on this Website is not intended to be provided to and should not be used in any State or jurisdiction of any nature in which access to or use of such information is prohibited, whether in the format in which it is presented on this Website or otherwise. If you have any doubts about the legality of your using this Website, you should not continue any further.
• This Website contains hypertext links to websites not maintained by Motoworld.ie or any member of Motoworld.ie. Neither Motoworld nor Motoworld.ie endorses or represents the reliability, accuracy, or quality of any information, goods, services, or products displayed or advertised on such other websites. No member of Motoworld.ie is or shall be (or be deemed to be) a party to any contract that you may or do enter into with the providers of such goods, services or products. You are reminded that different terms and conditions of use will apply to you as a user of such websites. Motoworld.ie hereby disclaims any and all liability for the content of such websites and any loss or damage of any nature suffered by you as a result either: (a) of accessing or using such websites; or (b) availing of or acquiring any or all of the goods, services or products advertised or available on or via such websites. The use by you of such websites is at your sole risk.
• This Website contains hypertext links to websites maintained by members of Motoworld.ie other than Motoworld.ie. You are reminded that different terms and conditions of use may apply to you as a user of such websites.
• No third party is permitted to create a link from another website to this Website without our prior written consent.
Alert – Hoax Emails
A number of organisations and their customers have recently been the target of hoax e-mails that are aimed at gathering Internet/account details of the customers. Some of these hoax e-mails have encouraged or facilitated contact with hoax websites that purport to be (but are not) the website of the relevant banking organisation. To date the occurrence of such online fraud has not been extensive. However, we would always advise you to be cautious as regards disclosing your personal details. In particular, you should note that we will only ever request your personal details if: (i) you are seeking to initiate an order via this Website; or (ii) you initiate a request for a particular service via this Website, and we require certain of your personal details to provide you with the requested service.
At Motoworld.ie we are committed to ensuring the privacy of your information and seeking to attain the highest standards of security at all times. However, you should note that messages and information passing over the Internet may not be free from interference by third parties and should be independently verified. You should never disclose data over the Internet unless you have satisfied yourself as to the security of the related technology/encryption.
Whilst we at Motoworld.ie invest in the best technology, please note that Motoworld.ie cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of information relating to you that passes over the Internet. In accessing this Website and in availing of any of the services/information available on or via this Website, you are deemed by these Terms and Conditions of Use to accept that electronic mail messaging and Internet communication may not be free from interference by third parties and may not remain confidential.
In all circumstances the use by you of this Website is at your sole risk.
General disclaimer of liability
• No member of the Motoworld.ie (or any other person involved with the provision and maintenance of this Website) takes any responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on this Website. Use of such information is at the user’s sole risk. No member of the Motoworld.ie accepts any liability for any loss or damage of any nature, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, or any other type of financial or other pecuniary or direct or special indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising whether in negligence or for breach of contract or other duty as a result of:
(i) use of this Website, including but not limited to any electronic mail messaging and Internet communication that may arise from, in the course of or pursuant to such use; and/or
(ii) reliance on the information contained in this Website, whether:
(a) downloaded or not;
(b) authorised or not.
• Motoworld.ie makes no representation or warranty or undertaking of any kind in relation to the analysis or information contained on this Website or the completeness or accuracy of such information.
Right of Motoworld.ie to information on this Website
The information contained on this Website may not be copied, transmitted, amended or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written consent of Motoworld.ie.
Attempted use of Website
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall also apply, subject to alteration as necessary, to attempted access of the Website and attempted use of information on it.
• In the event that any provision in these Terms and Conditions of Use is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of Republic of Ireland.
• Clause headings in these Terms and Conditions of Use are for reference purposes only and shall not be used to construe or determine the meaning of any or all of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Copyright© It is a condition of use of this site that all copy and material shown here remains the property of Motoworld.ie and may not be reproduced, quoted or disseminated without prior written approval of the owners.
Motoworld.ie Terms And Conditions For Orders These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) are the terms and conditions upon which Motoworld.ie (“we/us”) makes this website (the “Motoworld Site”) available to you and any of our services which are accessible on or via Motoworld.ie.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Motoworld.ie Site and the service provided through that site. The numbers and headings of each paragraph have no meaning in the context of the condition described and are for guidance only.
• Motoworld.ie Products
1.1 All Products as depicted on this website (as may be varied from time to time) are available for delivery almost everywhere in Ireland , -or as otherwise directed.
1.2 All Motoworld.ie Products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute a Motoworld.ie Product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
1.3 In the event that we are unable to supply the Motoworld.ie Product or any substitute product to you at all, we shall notify you as soon as is reasonably possible and shall reimburse your payment in full and in any event no later than 30 days after the intended delivery date.
• Prices Displayed On The Motoworld.ie Site May Be Changed Without Notice
2.1 Prices listed within the Motoworld.ie Service are valid for a maximum of 14 days of submitting your purchase form. Prices that change after this period will be advised in advance and you will be offered the opportunity to cancel your order.
• Orders / Payment
3.1 You will be given clear instructions to follow to navigate the Order Form and you shall be required to provide us with your complete personal details, including accurate postcode, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details. We accept payment by all major credit and/or debit cards valid for use in Ireland . By clicking on the ‘check out’ button on the Order Form, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the Motoworld.ie Site.
3.2 Submitting your Order Form is subject to our acceptance of this offer when we issue a written confirmation of acceptance by e-mail to the e-mail address with which you have addressed us. This message will re-confirm elements of the order(s) you have placed including confirmation of your delivery Date. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this confirmation.
3.3 We will confirm your order details and advise you that we are processing your purchase when we e-mail you. You are responsible for ensuring the detail of your order. Please read your confirmation carefully as we will assume the detail shown to be correct and will not accept liability for errors not advised to us prior to delivery.
3.4 We cannot accept Order Forms from customers under the age of eighteen (18) years.
4.1 Motoworld.ie Delivery Charge as advised in our delivery section will be applicable. If you request delivery to remote areas which are not normally delivered to by Motoworld.ie you will be advised of any additional charges as soon as possible after receipt of your Order Form. Selected products are not available for delivery to certain areas – where possible we will advise you of these restrictions when you place your order. (Please note when placing an order online for a high value item you will be required to submit some form of identification and proof of address).
We will process Order Forms received on Sundays or Public Holidays on the next working day.
We do not deliver on Sundays or public holidays. Orders submitted in advance of such days will be delivered on the day prior but in the case where this proves impractical we will deliver the Motoworld.ie Product you request on the next working day.
4.2 Incorrect personal details may lead to problems or delays in delivery, so before placing your order, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate postcode of the intended recipient and telephone number, together with your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered. We highly recommend that you provide us with your Mobile Number for this purpose.
4.3 Certain products may be delivered during a delivery period, providing delivery within a time frame around your preferred delivery date – if this is the case for your order, we will advise you after you have completed your order form.
4.4 Delivery Charges. Where more than one attempt to complete delivery is necessary, because of any inadequacy in the information provided for delivery purposes or where the recipient was unavailable to accept delivery, the delivery charge portion of an order may be charged again, using the payment details provided with your original order.
A notification of the charges will be sent by email to the email address provided as part of the order process.
5.1 Orders may be amended or cancelled up to 24 hours before the intended delivery date for Ireland.
5.2 To amend or cancel your order, please contact the Motoworld.ie Customer Service Team from 9.00am until 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am until 5pm on Saturday using the contact details set out in the Motoworld.ie Site.
5.3 You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
• Motoworld.ie Customer Services
6.1 Our Customer Service Team is available from 9.00am until 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am until 5pm on Saturday.
7.1 Whilst we agree to use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Motoworld.ie Site and/or the Motoworld.ie Service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the Motoworld.ie Site and/or the Motoworld.ie Service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Motoworld.ie Site and/or the Motoworld.ie Service impossible or impractical.
7.2 (a) We accept liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
(b) Subject to clause 7.2(a), our liability in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise arising by reason of or in connection with your Order Form with us shall be limited to a multiple of  times the price you have paid for the Motoworld.ie Products.
(c) Subject to clauses 7.2(a) and 7.2(b) above we exclude all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with your use or inability to access the Motoworld.ie Site and/or the Motoworld.ie Service, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise PROVIDED THAT nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your or the recipient’s statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the Motoworld.ie Products supplied.
(d) Subject to clauses 1.5 and 4.6 above, we shall not be liable for any delay or inability to perform our obligations to you if such delay is due to any cause whatsoever beyond our reasonable control.
8.1 We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Motoworld.ie Site and/or the Motoworld.ie Service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Motoworld.ie Site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Motoworld.ie Site. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
8.2 Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Motoworld.ie Site and/or the Motoworld.ie Service for any reason at any time.
8.3 These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Motoworld.ie Site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
8.5 Save in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
8.6 Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the Republic of Ireland . These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
9.1 It is a condition of use of this site that all copy and material shown here remains the property of Motoworld.ie and may not be reproduced, quoted or disseminated without prior written approval of the owners.